RSS

Viral Avi


All of this week and part of last I've had trouble with VIRUSES on my work computer(s). My main comp got infected with a nasty thing called a "rootkit." When I moved to a temporary computer so the first could be cleaned, the virus FOLLOWED me and infected that computer as well! Luckily the third computer I migrated to did not become infected (uh, yet), and now both previously infected computers are back up and running again.

What does this have to do with Avi? Absolutely nothing, but I did sketch this little doodle of her looking NOT AMUSED, as I sat idle, unable to get any of my assignments done, to express my own feelings of discontent at having single-handedly demolished two work computers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

caricature, cliparts, free games, fun games, family site, celebritypics, funny pictures, cool images, famous celebrities, fun humor, make your own, create your own, sketching, quizz, quiz, cool entertainment, drawing tools, i sketch, generator, humor for teens, website for kids, kidsafe, celebrities, celebritymovies, rockstars, play for fun, political cartoons, fun graphics, gif images, gifs art.
 
Copyright 2009 Caricature All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes