RSS

Regency Lady Paint Scrib


I should paint more. I miss it. I made a halfway decent oily brush in Photoshop and felt compelled to test it out. This lady is out of my head, and I started the Titian way, just splattering pixels on the canvas and working the shapes up rather than making a detailed line drawing first. I only rendered her face, and even that is maybe too much. I like having texture in my paintings, but have a hard time "keeping" it. I most time render things to DEATH, a leftover habit from art school. I should go back to watercolor (real watercolor) to try'n break that habit. Anywho, I left a lot of this squirrely, and I like it :-)
I bet you guys are happy to see something besides a drawing of Avi the Dog, huh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

caricature, cliparts, free games, fun games, family site, celebritypics, funny pictures, cool images, famous celebrities, fun humor, make your own, create your own, sketching, quizz, quiz, cool entertainment, drawing tools, i sketch, generator, humor for teens, website for kids, kidsafe, celebrities, celebritymovies, rockstars, play for fun, political cartoons, fun graphics, gif images, gifs art.
 
Copyright 2009 Caricature All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes